Welcome to AACE Quick Chat!
New and improved chat feature coming soon!
UNDER CONSTRUCTION. While our new chat feature is under construction please schedule an appointment with a counselor or send your quick question via email to email@example.com.
To schedule an in-person advising appointment:
- Please call 510-885-3621, or
- Come in and schedule an appointment in person. We are located on the second floor of the Student Service and Administration Building, room 2300.
Current East Bay students may use this service to ask an academic counselor general advising questions. We cannot address questions that require us to access your academic records.
NOTE: if you are a prospective (future) student who has not yet been admitted to the university, please check out the "Prospective Students" section of the East Bay web site.
Quick Chat advising is appropriate for:
- Clarification of university procedures and policies
- General Education (GE) options
- General degree requirements
- Course prerequisite information
- Referrals to other programs and services
- Questions about career decision making*
- Questions about transferring of courses
Quick Chat is NOT appropriate for:
- Personal or crisis counseling
- Information requiring access to your student record (i.e. transcript, Degree Audit Report (DAR), placement tests, etc.)
- Major advising
- Scheduling an appointment with an advisor