The EXCEL program offers on-line advising is designed to help program participants have access to their Academic Life Planning Counselor for Questions and Answers (Q&A). The on-line advising system is not intended to replace the need to meet regularly with an academic counselor. Instead, a program participant may wish to communicate simple questions via e-mail between scheduled in person advising sessions.
Ways to use EXCEL E-Advising
- Academic advising questions.
- Provide resource information for student tutoring, financial aid and scholarships.
- Direct students to appropriate on and off campus resources based on their needs.
- Inform your Academic Life Planning Counselor what’s going on with your course(s).
- Ask questions about adding or dropping a course.
- Not sure what to do. . .
Email Addresses for EXCEL Program Participants
- Veronica Fong - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Valerie Taniguchi - email@example.com
- Paul Gardley, Jr - firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to Counselors' busy schedule and high volume of emails; you will get a response at the Counselor's earliest convenience.