Graduate Study Completion
General Studies X6990
If you have completed all the units required for your master's degree, but are still working on your thesis, project, or studying for a comprehensive exam, you can have continued access to university facilities by registering for GS X6990 Graduate Study Completion, through the Division of Continuing and International Education. This is a 1-unit course with a fee of $78. Registering for GS X6990 will provide you with a valid Student ID card, the ability to check books out of the library, remote access to computerized databases in the library, use of computer labs on campus, the ability to continue to work on projects in science labs, eligibility to purchase a parking permit, and access to other benefits enjoyed by regularly registered students.
Note: GS X6990 cannot be used to satisfy any unit or course requirements for your degree.
You can register by picking up a "GS X6990 Graduate Study Completion Form" in your department, at DCIE, or download below.
Other Graduate Student Services Links:
- Graduate Admissions Events
- Graduate Opportunities and Financial Resources
- Graduate Student Services
- Change of Graduate and Unclassified Post-Baccalaureate Objective
- Dual Degree or Second Masters Degree
- Graduate Reinstatement
- Graduate Study Completion
- University Thesis: Preparation & Electronic Submission
- Thesis Submission Info Form
- Electronic Thesis Library Permission Form
- Dissertation Submission Form
- University Thesis Writing Guide