Osher Reentry Scholarship
PACE is pleased to offer a scholarship endowed by the Bernard Osher Foundation. This scholarship opportunity will be available to PACE students who meet the criteria listed below and fill out an application. Scholarships applications are available year round on a rolling deadline basis. The Osher Reentry Scholarship can only be used towards tuition costs and will be distributed directly to the Cashier's Office.
Please note: If you have recieved the Osher Reentry Scholarship at Cal State East Bay before, and would like to be considered again for awarding in a different academic year then you were initially awarded, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Previous Recipient Osher Reentry Scholarship Application.
An applicant must meet all of the following eligibility requirements to be considered:
- Have begun coursework in PACE at Cal State East Bay
- Have experienced a cummulative gap in their education of 5 years or more
- Undergraduate student pursuing their first bachelor's degree
- Anticipate workforce participation for a significant period of time subsequent to graduation
- Demonstrated financial need
- Enrolled in at least 8 units per quarter
- Demonstrated academic promise and commitment to obtaining their degree
1st review will begin on August 29th, for fall awarding.
2nd review will begin on November 14th, for winter awarding.
3rd review will begin February 15th, for spring awarding.
Be sure to have all materials submitted for your application for priority consideration by the review date listed above.
Questions: Please contact the PACE Coordinator, Shannon Coskran, email@example.com, (510) 885-7223