To apply for admission as a transfer student, complete the following items by the deadlines for the quarter to which you are applying.
- Submit an application for admission online via Cal State Apply and pay the $55 nonrefundable application fee. Be sure to print the application submission confirmation page for your records.
- Request official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended to be sent to Cal State East Bay. Official transcripts must be received by the published admission document deadlines. Transcripts will be accepted if mailed directly by the college or university, or if hand-carried in their original sealed envelope to Cal State East Bay's Enrollment Information Center on the First Floor of the Student Services and Administration (SA) Building on the Hayward Campus, or to the Academic Services Center on the Concord Campus.
Before you begin, have the following items on hand:
- Unofficial transcripts You’ll be asked to enter all courses you’ve completed, those currently in progress, and any you plan to take
- Your Social Security number, if you have one
- Your Citizenship Status
- Credit card Application fees are due at time of submission and are paid by credit card
- Annual income your parents if you are a dependent, your income if you are independent
- CCCID and Campus ID Required for ADT applicants from a California community college. These numbers should be printed on your transcript
- Your parent’s employment background and two recommendations Applies only if you are applying to EOP.
For a full transfer student applicaiton guide on how apply, you can visit the Cal State Apply website.
Please note, if applying to a future term, any past due application fees are still required and must be paid prior to enrollment in classes.
Some majors may have a supplementary application and departmental deadlines. Please contact them directly for more information.
Your entire application including course transcripts will be reviewed by an admission evaluator. The evaluator will evaluate your class standing and determine whether you are admissible to the University. You will be notified by mail upon receipt of your application.