Reporting A Workplace Safety Concern

Reporting a Safety Concern is also outlined in the University Injury and Illness Prevention Plan (IIPP). Employees are encouraged to report any environmental, workplace health or safety hazard without fear of reprisal initially to their immediate supervisor, and if necessary to EHS or other applicable Directors/ Deans/ Department Chairs/ Department Head. The report can be verbal or written. A report can also be anonymous, however, more accurate information can be gathered if contact information is provided.

If it is an emergency, always contact University Police Department. If necessary, UPD will contact EHS.

UPD Contact Information:

Campus Phone                                     5-3791 or 911                            UPD

Non-Campus Phone                              510-885-3791                           UPD

Non-Campus Phone                                     911                                    Hayward Police and inform them you are on the CSUEB Campus

  • Print This Page
  • Bookmark and Share