Student Intern

If you are a student intern and you are injured working on a job outside the campus you may be entitled to Workers’ Compensation benefits.

  • Report the incident to:
    1. CSU Advisor/Department Chair
    2. Company Advisor/Supervisor you are working for
  • Complete the Student (Non-Employee Accident/Injury Report)
  • Contact the Workers’ Compensation Coordinator to determine if you are eligible for Workers’ Compensation benefits.
  • Print This Page
  • Bookmark and Share