The Executive Committee is empowered to act for the Board of Directors and shall report all actions to next meeting of the Board of Directors for approval. The purpose and duties of the ASI Executive Committee shall be to:
- Serve and represent the Board of Directors in regards to all external entities campus and statewide.
- Review business before Associated Students Inc. and assign it to standing, regular or ad-hoc committees for action.
- Serve in an advisory capacity to all committees within the corporation on budget matters and resource allocations.
- Review and monitor the progress of the annual goals of the corporation.
- Disseminate information from the CSSA and recommend ASI involvement in statewide issues.
- Determine business to be discussed during the full Board Meeting during open and closed sessions.