The Finance Committee assumes the responsibility for overseeing and managing the overall financial aspects of the corporation. The purpose and duties of the Finance Committee shall be to:
- Report the year-end fiscal audit process for the corporation.
- Develop and recommend policies and procedures to the board for the use of funds across the organization in coordination with the Executive Director and lead accountant.
- Participate in the preparation of budget revisions and the annual budget recommendations and forward the recommendations to the Board.
- Develop and recommend policies and procedures for student club and orgs funding.
- Review club and organization funding requests.
- Research and implement initiatives for fundraising and cost savings.
Actions of the Finance Committee are subject to approval by the Board of Directors.