The External Affairs committee is responsible for creating, supervising, and carrying out the policies of ASI in regards to entities external to it. The purpose and duties of this committee shall be to:
- Address issues concerning students with the University and Faculty.
- Work closely with the CSUEB Foundation Board, the Academic Senate and the University Administration to advance students’ issues.
- Provide communication between the organizations and participate in on-going planning and activities.
- Recruiting students at large for appointments by the Personnel Committee and ASI President on University wide Committees.
- Capture the student voice in order to make recommendations to the ASI Board of Directors.
- Oversees the duties and responsibilities of Mr. and Mrs. CSU East Bay