How to Apply to the Program
Applicants must complete BOTH the Department and the University application processes.
The deadline to apply for Fall 2017 is May 31, 2017.
1. University Graduate Admissions Application located on CSU Mentor www.csumentor.edu
• Complete the ONLINE university's application
• Pay the $55 university application fee to the University
• For your Major/Program Objective, select: Credential: Professional Administrative Srvs, Tier II
• Submit all official transcripts from all schools (Check the status of transcripts required in your MyCSUEB account which is activated after you submit the University application.)
2. Department Application Packet
• Fill out the department application: Online Department Application (click on "Create Application" at top or bottom of application page) (no hard copy to submit to CSSC)
• Submit one official final bachelor’s degree-bearing transcript
Note: If you graduated from CSUEB, CSSC will attempt to retrieve your final transcript, however, you will need to provide it if we are unsuccessful in doing so.
• Current Resume
• Copy of Basic Skills Requirement (e.g., CBEST)
• Copy of current Preliminary Administrative Services Credential
• Verification of Experience Form,: A minimum of two years of full-time experience under a Preliminary Administrative Services Credential must be verified.
The form must be signed by district human resources or a credential personnel. You may be admitted to the program with less than two years of experience, but you are not eligible for the
Clear credential until you have the 2 years of experience under your Preliminary Administrative Services Credential.
These items must be submitted as a complete packet to the Credential Student Service Center, 25800 Carlos Bee Blvd., Arts & Education Building, room 235, Hayward, CA 94542
*For further program information, please contact Dr. Ardella Dailey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Professional Administrative Services Credential (Tier II)
This program meets the new CTC standards. Course list subject to change. Program is a 2 year program. You will take 2 classes per quarter. Classes meet 1 Saturday per month from 9am to 1pm.
EDLD 6817 Assessment, Mentoring and Support Practicum (3)
EDLD 6860 Developing an Inquiring Community (1)
EDLD 6818 Assessment, Mentoring and Support Practicum (3)
EDLD 6865 Focus on Learning (1)
EDLD 6819 Assessment, Mentoring and Support Practicum (3)
EDLD 6870 Professional and Organizational Development (1)
EDLD 6831 Assessment, Coaching and Support Practicum I (3)
EDLD 6875 Political Social Context in Education (1)
EDLD 6832 Assessment, Coaching and Support Practicum II (3)
EDLD 6880 Ethics and Integrity (1)
EDLD 6833 Assessment, Coaching and Support Practicum III (3)
EDLD 6885 Managing an Organization and Developing a Collaborative Culture (1)