Changing Your Address

When you arrive at Cal State East Bay, immediately notify the University of your local contact information including mailing address, phone number, and email address on your MyCSUEB

If your address changes, you are required by federal regulations to inform the Center for International Education (CIE) within 10 days of the change. CIE, in turn, is required to report this change via SEVIS to the federal government. You may inform us by changing your address on your MyCSUEB 

If you change your address while you have an application pending with immigration (i.e. change of status or employment authorization), please contact an international student advisor immediately by calling CIE at (510) 885-2880.

Return to Immigration Page

  • Print This Page
  • Bookmark and Share