Upper Level Undergraduate Programs
Fields of Study at the Concord Campus
The Concord Campus offers a variety of courses for students pursuing their degree. Many junior and senior level courses are available. Some degree paths may allow students to take courses online and/or at the Hayward Campus.
Majors at Concord
- Liberal Studies B.A.
- Nursing B.S.
- Pre-Licensure Program
- RN Advanced Placement Track
- Nursing (B.S.N.) for transfer students
- Nursing (RN to B.S.N)
- Pre-Nursing and Nursing (B.S.N.)
- Psychology B.A.
- Business Administration B.S.
Additional Cal State East Bay Majors
The following majors have some courses available at the Concord Campus. Students will be required to take online courses or Hayward campus courses to complete their degree in the following majors.
- Human Development B.A.
- Health Sciences B.S. Option in Health Care Administration
- History B.A.
- Sociology B.A.
- Criminal Justice Administration B.S.
Credentials and Certificates