The Department of Educational Leadership as nurtured strong collaborative ties with the California State University, East Bay community. Developing strong partnership with various departments and centers campus wide.
Credential Student Service Center
Credential Student Service Center (CSSC) provides a range of services to those pursuing credentials, including:
- Advisement regarding credential requirements in all programs;
- Initial screening for credential program requirements;
- Housing of student records;
- Monitoring of progress towards credentials;
- Verification of credential program completion;
- Making the official credential recommendation to the Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC).