Discount programs can make your Cal State East Bay education even more affordable. Each program has its own application and requirements, and these programs are not based on applying for financial aid. These discount programs are offered to special groups who qualify including:
- Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) Program offers undergraduate students from 14 Western states (not including California) to pay tuition and fees that are lower than regular out-of-state fees.
- 60 and Over Program offers a tuition fee waiver for California residents who are 60 years of age and older, and who wish to take classes or pursue a degree.
- Veterans Benefits provides advice to veterans, reservists, and dependents of service disabled or deceased veterans on filing VA claim forms, and can assist with a VA Fee Waiver program for dependents and disabled veterans.
- Employee Fee Waiver Program provides tuition fee assistance to employees and their dependents when enrolled in university courses.
- Western Regional Graduate Program (WRGP) offers graduate students from 14 Western states (not including California) to pay tuition and fees that are lower than regular out-of-state fees for selected graduate programs.
For more information about these programs, contact the Office of Admission at (510) 885-2784 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.