Top NavTop NavTop Nav

Aid for University Extension Programs

Students in University Extension (formerly Continuing Education) Bachelor's programs, Master's programs, and Single or Multiple Subject Credentials programs may be eligible for financial aid.

Students in these programs may be eligible for Pell Grant (if undergraduate or Credential), Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant, Federal Work Study Grant, Perkins Loan, Subsidized & Unsubsidized Stafford Loans and PLUS (Parent) Loan.

In order to receive financial aid for approved University Extension Programs, students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and be admitted to the University. Students interested in receiving aid should consult with the Office of Continuing Education for special instructions that may apply to them.

In addition to completing the FAFSA, students in the above programs should consult the office of University Extension for instructions on admission and registration procedures. If your program is not listed above and you think you may be eligible for financial aid, please consult with the Office of Financial Aid or the Office of University Extension.

© California State University, East Bay. All Rights Reserved.