Top NavTop NavTop Nav

HRT How Can I Minor In HRT?

How can I minor in Hospitality, Recreation and Tourism?

A hospitality or recreation minor are a great way to gain experience in the field as a skill set to complement your current degree program. Minors require an additional 28-32 units depending on the minor chosen. See the links below for the required classes for each minor.

How Do I Declare Hospitality and Tourism or Recreation as My Minor?

To declare a Hospitality and Tourism Minor or a Recreation Minor you will need to declare your minor officially. To do this you need to complete a Change of Major/Minor/Option Form.

Complete the form and bring it to the department office (PE-130) to have it signed and stamped. You will then submit this completed form to the Student Administration Building, the Concord Student Information Lobby, or fax to the Office of the Registrar at 510-885-3816.

© California State University, East Bay. All Rights Reserved.