System Access Request
Request for access to a CSUEB system or application. To access applications other than those listed below, submit a Service Desk service request.
For access to systems or applications that require formal approvals, a request must be submitted from the System Access Request Form (SARF) application and required information security training must be completed. These systems include the following.
- DCIE's Continuity 2000 (C2K) Application
- CSUEB Data Warehouse
- CSUEB Financial Reporting System
- Identity Management System (IMS)
- IStrategy Student Reporting System
- PeopleSoft Finance
- PeopleSoft Human Resources
- PeopleSoft Student Administration
- Singularity Document Imaging
- Student Affairs Data Applications
- Student Health & Counseling Services' Medicat and Titanium Applications
The System Access Request Form (SARF) application is located at https://webapps.csueastbay.edu/secure/eSARF/.
Required information security training includes the CSU's Security Awareness Training and Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) training (http://adhayweb13.csueastbay.edu/wsapps/ferpa/index.php). In addition, access to systems that contain medical data requires completion of Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) training.