Who We Are and What We Do
In most instances we provide a blended training approach where we provide procedures, on-line demos and tutorials as well as informational sessions and training classes. Many of our technologies and business processes come with documented user guides or on-line resources.
Below you will find a listing of technologies used on campus and their related reference and training resources. Contact us if you can’t find what you’re looking for!
CSU East Bay
CSU East Bay Accessibility Tools
- LecShare Basice Guide - Convert PowerPoint Presentations
- LecShare Training
- PDF Transformer Quick Guide - Convert PDFs to Excel or Word
- PDF Transformer Presentation
CSU Chancellor's Office Resources
- Cal State CMS Guidelines for Creating Accessible Documentation
- Creating Accessible Documents and Multimedia
- Resources for Teaching and Learning the Accessiblity of Technology
- Cal State Accessible Technology Initiative Tools and Resources
- Cal State CMS Accessibile Technology Initiative
- Cal State CMS MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Templates