Physical Therapy is available for any student who has sustained disabilities, impairments, or limitations in overall physical function as a result of disease, injury or pathological processes. Physical Therapist’s work to restore function, improve mobility and decrease pain with the goal of restoring a patients prior functional level.
To lessen the wait time, fill out the Health History Form on MyPioneerHealth prior to your visit.
- First 8 sessions per diagnosis are free.
- Sessions after the first 8: $15.00 per session and requires a new referral from the physician.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 8:30am - 5:00pm.
- Thursday: 10:00am - 5:00pm.
- Friday: Physical Therapy is not available on Fridays
To Make an Appointment:
- Call: (510) 885-3735
- Cancellations: SHCS must receive notice of cancellation at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment or a fee of $25.00 will be charged. To cancel your appointment, please call (510) 885-3735. Call (510) 885-4651 if after hours. A fee of $25.00 will be charged for any no shows.
Bring shorts if injury is to the lower extremity and comfortable clothes to perform exercises. Women may want to wear a tank top for upper extremity injuries.
For More Information:
Last edited: 8/9/18