Top NavTop NavTop Nav

Our Programs of Study

The Music Minor

Declaring minor in writing is an important step in establishing your student record. To declare a minor, fill out the Change of Minor or Option Form (also found in the Enrollment Information Center on the first floor of the Student Services Building) and submit to the Office of the Registar.

You can find all requirements for the Music Minor in the CSUEB Catalog

© California State University, East Bay. All Rights Reserved.