Eight new “green professional development” certificate programs, the instruction for which will be offered online, are being launched Monday, March 29 by California State University, East Bay’s Division of Continuing and International Education.
The eight new certificate programs are:
* Wind Energy Apprentice
* Senior Certified Sustainability Professional
* Principles of Green Building
* Certified Indoor Environmentalist
* Certified Indoor Air Quality Manager
* Certified Green Supply Chain Professional
* Building Analyst Quick Start Program (BPI BA Certification), and
* Biofuel Production Operations.
”More and more organizations are pursuing sustainable practices as part of their strategy as businesses across all industries discover that they can grow profits while reducing their environmental impact,” said Brian Cook, executive director of Continuing and International Education for CSUEB. “From the individual's perspective, by adding a green component to their skill set, professionals can leverage this expertise into creating a more sustainable workplace, from coordinating an enterprise’s environmental strategy to “greening” an organization’s supply chain and evaluating indoor air quality problems.”
For more information on the new Cal State East Bay online green professional development certificate programs, visit www.ce.csueastbay.edu or contact Janice Bruett, program coordinator, at (510) 885-2321 or email@example.com.