A digest of top, need-to-know dates, deadlines and events for faculty, staff and students, "This Month at CSUEB" is a regular feature of The View e-News. Read on for updates and previews of what’s happening at Cal State East Bay in the coming month:
• “That’s Life, That’s Love, That’s Broadway,” a new musical review directed by Darryl V. Jones, will be performed at 8 p.m. Dec. 8 through 10 and at 2 p.m. Dec. 11 in the University Theatre. All Dec. 8 seats will be $5. Tickets for other shows will be $15 general, $10 for seniors and non-CSUEB students, and $5 for CSUEB students. Reserve tickets online or (510) 885-3118.
• Each employee’s W-2 form will be mailed to the address listed on his or her October pay stub. If your address has changed, log into MyCSUEB using your Net ID, then select “addresses,” to update your mailing information by Dec. 11. For further details, contact Payroll Services at (510) 885-3651 or view a PDF of self-service instructions online at: http://www.csueastbay.edu/staff/files/pdf/BPG_Employee_Self_Service_via_MyCSUEB.pdf.
• Plan to join Interim President Leroy Morishita from 3 to 5 p.m. Dec. 15 for the Annual Staff Recognition and Holiday Celebration in the multipurpose room of the New University Union. The program will include the announcement of the Vivian Cunniffe Award winner for outstanding employee of the year and recognition for employees receiving service awards.
• Note that the university will be closed from Dec. 26 through Jan. 2.
• The university will mark the 50th anniversary of credentialing with a Dec. 12 celebration welcoming credential candidates, alumni, the interim president, district partners and members of the community. Festivities are scheduled from 4:30 to 6 p.m. in the New University Union multipurpose rooms A and B.