Bay Card for Online Students
All new distance-learning CSUEB students enrolled in an online degree program can request an ID card (Bay Card) at no charge. A new student is defined as one who has not received an ID card from CSUEB in the past.
The Online Student Bay Card* allows you to:
- use computer labs at CSUEB Hayward & Concord campuses
- obtain student discount on purchases (example: movie tickets, various retailers**)
- get student discounts at local Bay Area retailers
- receive CSUEB student price for theatre and music events on campus
- Some on-campus privileges (example: RAW, checking out library materials, etc) - Additional fee might be required for healthcare related services.
*Valid only when presented with a Photo ID such as your driver's license.
**Retailer discounts not guaranteed – please ask the sales associate at your local store if they provide a student discount
Requesting a student ID
The first ID is free of charge. If you are a matriculated online student who cannot come to the Hayward or Concord campus to obtain your ID, you may request that one be sent to you. To do this, please email CSUEB Online Campus at email@example.com.
If the card was lost, a replacement fee will be charged and a new card issued.