Top NavTop NavTop Nav

International & Graduate Students Orientation

International, and Graduate students may attend other orientations. Contact the following offices to receive information:

    • International Students: Contact the Center for International Education at for available orientation information or visit our website.
    • Graduate Students: Contact your major department about orientation information that may be offered, as not all graduate programs offer orientation.
© California State University, East Bay. All Rights Reserved.