Spring 2020 Family and Guest Orientation Program
Family members and guests are welcome to participate in Spring 2020 orientation, as space is available.
- Guests will accommodate their students for the morning and lunch portion of orientation, and then separate from their student for a separate family and guest orientation program for the afternoon.
- The program will run roughly 8:00am - 5:30pm
- Fee for families and guests: $35 for first guest, $15 for each additional guest
- Registration for Family and Guest orientation is now closed. However, you are welcome to join us as a walk-in guest.
- Click here to read the email sent to your student outlining details for the day of orientation.
For more information, email Parent/Family and Community Programs at email@example.com