The following training are located at the CITI Website https://www.citiprogram.org.
- IRB Training
- IACUC Training
- Export Controls Training
- Responsible Conduct in Research Training
IRB Training - For students who need to enroll in the IRB training please follow these steps:
- Register on CITI website: https://www.citiprogram.org/index.cfm?pageID=154&icat=0&clear=1
- Select the organization: "California State University, East Bay"
- Perferably use your school email, so an admin may find your CITI ID, in case there is an error.
- In add course questionaire, each question does not need to be completed.
- For IRB, answer question 1
- To renew IRB, answer question 2
- For IACUC, answer question 3. Select Animal Welfare and the subtype of animal research
- For any questions, send an email to email@example.com with the email you used.
We offer the following in-person or group trainings
- Searching for funding
- PIVOT training
- CFS Data warehouse training
- Award Orientation
- Grant Administration training
- PI trainings
The following training are located at the SkillPort Website https://ds.calstate.edu/?svc=skillsoft
- Conflict of Interest Training
- Sexual Harassment Training
- Defensive Driving Training
If you need access to any trainings, please send your Name, NetID and training requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone from ORSP will follow up with you within 2 business days to assist you with your request.