- STAT 1000 Elements of Probability and Statistics (or equivalent, with a grade C or better.)
- Students must complete the foundation course with a grade of "C" or better within the last 5 years. The foundation course should be completed within the first 3 quarters of admission.
Writing Skills Test:
All students are also required to take and pass the University Writing Skills Test (WST) during their first quarter of enrollment. The WST is a state requirement for all students enrolling in the CSU system. Students should consult the University Catalog for full information on the WST.
Requires the completion of 48 units. For complete course listings, titles, and descriptions, please visit the catalog. All courses listed below carry 4 units each.
Required Courses (48 units):
- HCA 6200 US Health Care Systems
- HCA 6210 Leadership and Change in Health Care Organizations
- HCA 6225 Organization Theory and Behavior in Health Care
- HCA 6230 Information Technology in Health Care
- HCA 6240 Health Care Financing and Budgeting
- HCA 6250 Strategic Management of Health Care Organizations
- HCA 6260 Health Care Policy Analysis
- HCA 6270 Health Care Management
- HCA 6275 Evolution of Managed Health Care
- HCA 6280 Legal and Ethical Issues in Health Care
- HCA 6290 Health Care Quality Assessment and Improvement
Capstone Experience (4 units):
- HCA 6899 Project Note: The Capstone Experience must be taken as the last 4 units.