CSUEB Vanpool Rideshare Program
Are you looking for a smarter, better way to get to work? Let CSUEB Vanpool Rideshare Program get you on the road to an easier commute today. Program currently only available to Staff/Faculty, students please take a look at Zimride.
CSUEB'S University Parking Transportation Services currently offers a Vanpool Rideshare Program from the Modesto/Riverbank, Manteca, Tracy, Fairfield areas. There are currently 4 vans that arrive depart campus at these times:
(1) Van #1
- Departs every Monday-Friday from Riverbank/Modesto (Parking Transportation Services will provide you with address) departs at 4:00am.
- Stops at the Home Depot (2461 Naglee Rd, Tracy, CA 95304 at 4:45am to pick up riders.
- Arrives on campus at 6:00am and parks in front of lot D.
- Departs CSUEB each afternoon at 2:30pm, for the return trip to Home Depot first and then the Save Mart parking lot in Lathrop.
(2) Van #2
- Departs every Monday-Friday from the Tracy Wal-Mart Parking Lot (3010 W Grant Line Rd, Tracy, CA 95304) at 6:45am.
- Arrives on campus by 8:00am and parks in Lot H.
- Departs CSUEB each afternoon at 5:00pm, for the return trip to the Wal-Mart Parking Lot
(3) Van #3
- Departs every Monday- Friday from the Costco Parking Lot in Modesto (3801 Palendale Avenue, Modesto 95356) at 5:00am.
- Stops at the Wal-Mart parking lot in Manteca (1205 S. Main Street, Manteca 95337) at 5:15am for any pick- ups and then stop at the Home Depot (2461 Naglee Rd, Tracy, CA 95304) at 5:30am.
- Arrives on campus by 7:00am and parks in lot D.
- Departs CSUEB (from lot D) each afternoon at 3:30pm for the return trip to the Tracy Park Ride, then Manteca and finally the Costco parking lot in Modesto.
(4) Van #4
- Departs every Monday-Friday from the Fairfield (Parking Alternative Transportation Services will provide you with the address) departs at 5:45am
- Stops at Cordelia at 6:00am to pick up riders. Then stops in Pleasant Hill at 6:30am.
- Arrives on campus by 7:30am
- Departs CSUEB from Lot H at 4:00pm, for return trip to Pleasant Hill.
Based on the success of our current CSUEB vanpool originating out of Lathrop and Tracy, University Parking and Transportation Services is looking to expand the vanpool to other cities.
If you currently commute from San Jose, Fremont, Milpitas, Santa Clara, Concord, and San Ramon, please let us know if you would be interested in a vanpool service from that area by contacting us. Also if you are interested in joining our Vanpool Rideshare Program or would like more information on the program, please contact Derrick Lobo (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Brenda Amaral (email@example.com).