As of 2004, Reflections (CSUEB's undergraduate philosophy journal) is online only. Please browse and enjoy:
- Reflections, Volume XI, 2011-12
- Reflections, Volume X, 2010
- Reflections, Volume IX, 2009
- Reflections, Volume VIII, 2008
- Reflections, Volume VII, 2007
- Reflections, Volume VI, 2006
- Reflections, Volume V, 2004
Call for Student Papers and Art for Reflections
(CSUEB'S undergraduate philosophy journal)
We are looking for talented CSUEB students to contribute original pieces of philosophically oriented writing (broadly construed) and interesting pieces of art for our publication.
Hey, you're brilliant! Why not be published?
- Reflections seeks papers on topics dealing with (but not limited to) metaphysics, aesthetics, ethics, epistemology, political, critical, literary and/or social theory. Interdisciplinary work and philosophical fiction are also welcome.
- No need to be a Philosophy major or minor to submit!
- Please submit your piece of writing (maximum length: 3,000 words, no minimum, short pieces are welcome) via e-mail attachment as a Word or rich text file to Jennifer Eagan at firstname.lastname@example.org. References should be cited in any consistent and recognizable format. All submissions are subject to editorial correction of grammar, punctuation, and consistency.
- Please submit art in digital format. If you have a painting, sculpture, or drawing, photograph it and send us the digital photo via e-mail attachment or disc.
- We are also looking for hard working student editors and folks to work on editing and lay out. If you are interested, please contact Jennifer Eagan, Faculty Advisor to Reflections, email@example.com