Located in the Northeast corner of the building, adjacent to the locker rooms, the Equipment Rental Counter provides free daily check out of both sports and fitness equipment. Members must present their Bay Card or RAW ID to the attendant upon checkout. Items must be returned by closing each day.
- Equipment Check Out
- Fitness Class Registration
- Long Term Equipment Reservation
- First Aid
- Lock Purchase ($5)
Equipment Reservation Packages are available.
Contact email@example.com for questions or assistance.
- Table Tennis
- Outdoor Volleyball/Badminton Net
- Tug of War Rope
- Flag Football Belts
- Jump Ropes
- Mantis Mitts
- Boxing Gloves
- Striking Gloves
- Slastix Toner
- Versa Bands
- Weight Belts
- Weightlifting Gloves
- Weightlifting Straps
- Yoga Mats
Equipment Check Out Policies
- All members must present a valid Bay Card or RAW membership card to check out equipment.
- Members having a guest pass or day pass will not be eligible to checkout equipment.
- All Equipment is on a first come, first served basis.
- Equipment is the responsibility of the member to which it was issued and must be returned by that member only.
- Equipment must be returned to the Equipment Rental Counter before the RAW Center closing time.
- Equipment must be returned in the same condition that is was in when checked out. A replacement fee will be charged if equipment is damaged.
- Any equipment not returned to the equipment rental office will be considered stolen and a hold will be put on the member’s RAW Center account, restricting access to the facility and its programs until the equipment has been returned.
Equipment Reservation Policies
- Equipment reservations can be made up to fourteen (14) days in advance. Equipment Rental requires at least 48 hours advance notice for reservations.
- Reservations may only be made by registered student clubs, organizations, or campus departments.
- Upon review, Equipment Rental staff will confirm reservations and equipment can be picked up on day noted on the reservation form.