Purpose: University Parking Services (UPS) strives to serve our campus community by providing quality, convenient parking options at reasonable prices. Part of our mission is to ensure an orderly and safe environment by ensuring all campus participants honor one another by parking appropriately and with the necessary permits. As a self-supported operation, 100% of the UPS operating budget comes from permit sales, and enforcement budget comes from citation revenues. As such, UPS strives to ensure all participants pay an equitable share of the fees charged for parking services. The parking policies developed and implemented by UPS are designed to ensure a service oriented, efficient, and equitable operation with the interests of the entire campus in mind.
- CSUEB Hayward BART Shuttle
- CSUEB Castro Valley BART Shuttle
- CSUEB Concord BART Shuttle
- CSUEB Shuttle Q&A
- Departmental Request For Shuttle Services
- AC Transit Line 60
- CSUEB Vanpool Rideshare Program
- Alameda County Guarnteed Ride Home Program
- Contra Costa County Guranteed Ride Home Program
- Transportation Demand Management Plan
- Alameda to Oakland Bart Estuary Crossing
- FALL QUARTER 2016 PARKING PERMITS WILL BE SOLD ONLINE at www.mycampuspermit.com
- Information about purchasing your Fall Quarter 2016 parking permit online
- Bike To Work Day 2016 a Success
- Additional Shuttle Stop Added - University Village
- University Village Parking
- Additional Parking Lot
- Extended Shuttle Service on Thursdays, Fridays, and Weekends with stops in Downtown Hayward!
- Parking & Shuttle Tips
- Valid parking permits are required on the CSUEB campus: Mondays-Thursdays from 7:00am to 11:00pm and Fridays from 7:00am to 5:00pm. Parking permits for Fall 2016 will now be sold online. Click on the following link to purchase your permit: www.mycampuspermit.com. Quarterly parking permits are $130.00. The minimum parking citation fine at California State University, East Bay is $49.00. Please give us a call at (510) 885-3790 if you have any questions.
- Our office has moved, we are now located at SF 140, which is right across from the main entrance of the Student and Faculty Support building.
Note: Documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view, download Adobe Acrobat Reader.