Discontinued Students

Students who are no longer active who wish to file for graduation must submit the “Application for Graduation – Closed Matriculation” form with their graduation filing fee. The application will be processed for the term in which the Office of the Registrar is currently accepting applications for graduation. Current students should file for graduation online through MyCSUEB and their account will be automatically charged with the filing fee.

Contact your Department for Major Check

Contact your major and minor department to initiate a major check to verify all major courses have been completed.

Submit all Transcripts

Request and submit all official transcripts from transfer institutions (if applicable) to be sent to:

Planning, Enrollment Management, and Student Affairs
California State University, East Bay
25800 Carlos Bee Blvd
Hayward, CA 94542

  • Print This Page
  • Bookmark and Share