Student Health & Counseling Services


You must be a regularly enrolled student, non-regularly enrolled student, or transition health care participant to be eligible to use Student Health & Counseling Services.

  • Regularly enrolled students are those who pay all required fees to attend CSUEB, including the Student Health Fee (SHF).
  • Non-regularly enrolled students are those who are attending CSUEB, taking classes for credits, but have not paid the University Fees, including the SHF. Open University, Master’s Thesis, and Extended Education are examples of non-regularly enrolled students. They must pay the SHF to use Student Health & Counseling Services.
  • Transition Health Care(THC) participants are those who have completed the requirements to graduate from California State University, East Bay. They are eligible for one quarter after the last quarter during which they were enrolled in courses and must pay the fee for THC during the quarter in which they are eligible.

Last updated: 10/20/14

  • Print This Page
  • Bookmark and Share