Orientation - Welcome to Cal State East Bay!
Freshman and Transfer Students
Cal State East Bay invites you and your family to attend Orientation, the key to a successful beginning to your East Bay experience! Freshman, Family, and Transfer Orientation programs are coordinated through Student Life and Leadership Programs which is located in the New University Union, Room 2011. If you have any questions about Orientation, please call our office at: 510-885-3872 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
WINTER 2017 TRANSFER ORIENTATION
(Registration has now closed.)
- Transfer Orientation at Hayward Campus: Wednesday, November 30th | 9am-5pm
- Online Transfer Orientation. Available on Blackboard.
FALL 2017 STUDENT ORIENTATIONS
(Fall 2016 Orientations are now closed. Fall 2017 Freshman Orientation and Transfer Orientation registrations will be available early April 2017 on the MyCSUEB student portal.)
FALL 2017 PARENT-FAMILY ORIENTATION
(Fall 2016 Family Orientations are now closed. Fall 2017 Orientation registration will be available early April 2017.)
FALL 2017 CONCORD ORIENTATIONS
- Fall 2016 Concord Orientations are now closed. Fall 2017 Orientation registration will be available early April 2017. Concord Orientations are recommended for students whose major is offered at the Concord campus, and the student plans to take most of their classes at the Concord campus.
Learn more and make your Orientation reservation by choosing the appropriate link:
Concord, International, and Graduate students
Concord, International, and Graduate students may attend other orientations. Contact the following offices to receive information:
- Concord Students: Contact Concord Transfer Center at email@example.com or call 925-602-6399 to find out more about the Concord Campus Orientation.
- International Students: Contact the International Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for available orientation services.
- Graduate Students: Contact your major department about orientation information that may be offered, as not all graduate programs offer orientation.
Contact Student Life
University Union, Room 2011
Phone: (510) 885-3657
Fax: (510) 885-2649
Office Hours: 8 am – 5 pm,
Mon – Fri
CSUEB Campus Events on BaySync