FALL 2016 FRESHMAN ORIENTATION(Registration available on MyCSUEB portal starting April 1, 2016)
- Session 1: Thursday, July 7 - Friday, July 8 (Registration Closed-at capacity)
- Session 2: Monday, July 18 (Registration Closed-at capacity)
- Session 3: Thursday, July 21 - Friday, July 22
- Session 4: Friday, July 29 (Registration Closed-at capacity)
- Session 5: Thursday, August 4 - Friday, August 5
"Welcome to The Bay!"
The Office of Student Life and Leadership Programs coordinates the university's New Student and Family Orientation programs. Orientation is designed to help you make a successful transition into our University. Orientation Team Leaders and University staff will guide you through the program. Get ready for an exciting experience as you meet new people, make new friends, and learn how to succeed as a Pioneer!
If you have any questions, please call our office at: 510-885-3657 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The next few pages contain important information you need to know about attending orientation, including how to make your reservation...