Financial Aid Forms
Log onto MyCSUEB and check the To Do List section of your Student Center to determine which financial aid forms to submit. Please do not submit any forms that have not been requested.
Forms are fillable, so please complete them on the computer, and then print, sign, and submit. Completed forms can be: mailed to 25800 Carlos Bee Blvd, Hayward CA 94542; faxed to (510) 885-2161; or submitted in person to the Student Admissions, Financial Aid, & Records Information (SAFARI) counter in the Enrollment Information Center (1st Floor SA).
The financial aid year runs from Summer Quarter to Summer Quarter. During some time periods, forms for two different financial aid years will be listed below. When selecting a form, be sure to choose from the applicable financial aid year.
Forms for 2016-2017 – Summer 2016 through Summer 2017
Priority Document Deadlines
May 20, 2016 -- Summer 2016
July 1, 2016 -- Fall 2016, Winter 2017, Spring 2017, Summer 2017
Submitting documents late will delay awarding of your financial aid.
Processing of files is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Verification Documentation Forms
- 16/17 Cal Grant Transfer Entitlement Verification
- 16/17 Citizenship Status Update
- 16/17 Dependency Status Verification
- 16/17 Dislocated Worker Status Verification
- 16/17 Eligible Non-Citizen Documentation (DHS)
- 16/17 Grant Repayment Verification
- 16/17 Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose
- 16/17 Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose (To Be Signed With Notary)
- 16/17 Loan Aggregate Resolution
- 16/17 Loan Discharged Through Disability
- 16/17 Means of Support Verification
- 16/17 Parent Additional Income Information
- 16/17 Parent Income Verification
- 16/17 Parent Child Support Paid Verification
- 16/17 Parent FAFSA Refusal Documentation
- 16/17 Parent Household Size Verification
- 16/17 Parent SNAP Verification
- 16/17 Post-Baccalaureate Status
- 16/17 Proof of Legal Name Change
- 16/17 Selective Service Registration
- 16/17 Social Security Number Verification
- 16/17 Student Additional Income Information
- 16/17 Student Income Verification
- 16/17 Student Child Support Paid Verification
- 16/17 Student Household Size Verification
- 16/17 Student Loan Default Documentation
- 16/17 Student SNAP Verification
- 16/17 U.S. Citizenship Documentation
- 16/17 Veteran Status Documentation
Federal and Private Loan Requests Requiring Paper Forms
General Financial Aid Forms and Information
Don't Forget to File a FAFSA for Each Year
Students must apply each year to obtain financial aid or to continue receiving aid by submitting a FAFSA. FAFSA deadline for priority consideration is March 2.
Contact the Office of Financial Aid:
The Enrollment Information Center (EIC) is located on the first floor of the Student Services and Administration Building on the Hayward Campus. The EIC is open Monday - Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. and Friday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Extended hours during the first five days of each quarter: Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. and Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Call (510) 885-2784; or FAX (510) 885-2161. Telephone assistance is available Monday - Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. We are not available by phone on Fridays, please call back on Monday or e-mail email@example.com
The Academic Service Center, Concord Campus is Open Monday - Thursday 10 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. for Admission, Financial Aid, and Registrar general questions.
Financial aid counselor appointments are available the second Tuesday of each month from 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Call (925) 602-6700
Contact Student Financial Services:
Student Financial services is located on the first floor of the Student Services and Administration Building on the Hayward Campus.
Open Monday - Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Friday 9:00 – 4:30 pm.
Call (510) 885-3767
Offices Closed on Holidays
The above listed hours of operation are subject to change, and not applicable when the University is closed for regularly scheduled holidays.