Successful and accurate computerized test scoring depends on properly completed answer sheets.
Your student must:
- Read "Important Directions for Marking Answers" on page 2 of the answer sheet.
- Use a No. 2 pencil only.
- Make marks very dark so that letter underneath mark cannot be seen.
- Erase unintended marks completely.
The following information must be completed on the student's answer sheet:
- Last Name, FI, MI: Enter name in blocks at the top of this section then blacken the circle correspondent to each letter.
- Social Security Number: Enter social security or student ID number.
- Sex/Class Level Optional
- Instructor/Course/Section/Date: Complete this information on the on upper-right corner of answer sheet
- Mark Answers: Questions 1-100 are marked on page 1; questions 101-160 on page 2.