SUMMER & FALL 2019
For registration dates, see Important Dates.
Load class schedule into PeopleSoft
- Summer 2019 Session:
- Fall 2019 Semester:
Send requests to Academic Scheduling for the following:
- Combined sections
- Computer classrooms
- Special instructional technology
- Accessibility – must be on file in Risk Management
December 2018 –
March 15, 2019
Last day to load courses before scheduling occurs
- No PeopleSoft activity until further notice
|Room assignments, adjustments, and analysis
||March 15 – April 5
|Class schedules live on MyCSUEB
Depts/Colleges should visit Curriculog for proposal of New Courses.
Academic Class Scheduling Guidelines
The following guidelines have been created to ensure efficient room use during the classroom assignment process.
- Departments are expected to schedule class sections across all meeting patterns as evenly as possible using the time modules. Classes requesting non-conforming meeting patterns may experience delayed scheduling in order to accommodate conforming classes.
- Requests for a specific room for whatever reason (e.g. for technology needs) will be considered for placement in an appropriate classroom to the fullest extent possible. Though reasonable attempts will be made to accommodate such requests, no guarantees are made that these requests will be fulfilled. Instructors requesting the same room for consecutive classes during the same day will be given the lowest priority amongst all scheduling requests or needs.
- Request for accommodation due to ADA needs will be fulfilled in coordination with the Office of Risk Management and/or the Office of Accessibility Services.
- Where competition for a specific room and time module is great, multiple measures may be considered to determine which class is finally scheduled in the room. These measures include, but are not limited to a department’s spread of current courses across all meeting patterns and/or a department’s historical room utilization.