- Academic Advising & Career Education
- CSUEB Pre-Healthcare Advising
- Hours and Locations
- Faculty and Campus
- Calendar of Events
- Alumni and Friends
- Spring Job Fair
- Post Jobs and Internships
- On-Campus Interviewing
- Fall Job Fair
- Cal State East Bay Career Fairs
- Faculty Guidelines
- Employer Services Guidelines
- Employer Guidelines
- Corporate Partnership
- Classroom Presentations
- Classroom Connections
- Career Contacts Directory
- Major Exploration
- Community Service Scholarship Program
- Career Education
- Academic Advising
- Online Chat
- Meet the Staff
What is an On-Campus Interview (OCI)?
The On-Campus Interview (OCI) program provides Cal State East Bay students and registered alumni an opportunity to interview with employers for full-time/career positions and internships. Interviews are conducted in Academic Advising and Career Education (AACE) at the Hayward Hills Campus, Student Services & Administration Building (SA), Suite 2300, or the Concord Campus (Academic Services Building, 112) for the convenience of both students and employers. Campus location of the interview is selected by the employer.
Who is eligible to participate in the On-Campus Interview Program (OCI)?
Cal State East Bay students and alumni who meet the minimum position requirements set by the employer are eligible to apply.
On-Campus Interview Policies
- Students and alumni must use Handshake s to participate in OCI
- Students must have uploaded and submitted the required documents requested by the employer in order to participate in an on-campus interview
- Cancellation and No-Show Policy: An interview must be canceled 72 hours prior to the interview date by contacting AACE at 510.885.3621 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If the interview is not canceled 72 hours prior to the interview date or a student or alum does not show up for an on-campus interview, all access to PioneerJobs will be suspended and all other on-campus interviews canceled.