- Academic Advising & Career Education
- Academic Advising
- Career Services
Post a Job or Internship
As a CSUEB faculty or staff member, you can post student assistant, federal work-study, internship, and on-campus positions for CSUEB students at no charge with a Handshake account.
Faculty/Staff members have access to manage, view and receive notifications on job postings and applications.
Benefits of creating a Handshake Staff Account to post positions include the ability to:
- Use one username and password for access to all Handshake services
- Enter job information once
- Save text of job or internship postings for future openings
- Manage job postings and applications
Handshake Training Workshop - Faculty/Staff
Want to learn about Handshake and its benefits to on-campus employment, jobs, and internship opportunities at CSUEB? Join one of the upcoming training workshops to learn how Handshake can benefit your department and students by posting for student assistants, federal work-study, internships, and on-campus jobs.