- Resume TutorialYour resume is typically one of the first points of contact with an employer. Follow this guide to prepare your resume.
- Target your Resume
Learn how to tailor your resume for the position you are seeking without writing an entirely new resume every time.
- Action Verbs
Use these lists to help form action and result-oriented statements about your skills.
- Academic Advising & Career Education
- Academic Advising
- Career Services
Resumes & Cover Letters
Schedule an appointment with an AACE counselor through Bay Advisor for resume review and assistance.
Virtual Resume Workshop
Scheduled every Thursday at 2 p.m., this Virtual Resume Workshop will provide key insight and suggestions to help you develop a professional resume that is powerful and relevant.
Meeting ID: 729 792 871
Cover Letters & References
- Familiarize yourself with 3 Paragraph and 4 Paragraph Cover Letter formats and figure out which one best enables you to market your skillset.
- Try the ResumeGenius cover letter builder and follow up with your AACE Counselor for feedback
- Always arrive at an interview with a list of References. This document will help you gather the information you'll need for a potential employer.