- Thursday, September 26, 2019
- 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Cal State East Bay, Hayward Campus, University Union, Multipurpose Rooms
Start your college recruiting season with this campus-wide event for employers who want to increase their visibility with students and alumni from all majors. This career fair is ideal to recruit for summer and part-time internships, and entry-level and career positions.
- Deadline for registration - September 13, 2019 (or until max capacity)
- Fees (includes one table, 2 chairs, parking pass, continental breakfast, and lunch for two representatives)
|For-Profit Organizations (businesses, corporations, and not-for-profit organizations)
|Government Agencies, School Districts, and Non-Profit Organizations
- FEES ARE NONREFUNDABLE
- *Employers who have not paid the registration fee by September 13, 2019, will have their registration canceled. Please contact AACE regarding payment.
- Additional Fees: $25 fee for each additional representative over 2
- Employers are limited to have a maximum of four (4) representatives.
- Last day for employer registration is September 13, 2019, or until all booths are filled.
- To register, please log into your Handshake account.
- Payment by Visa, Master, or check ONLY.
For more information, please contact:
AACE Office Manager/Event Coordinator
Academic Advising and Career Education (AACE)
25800 Carlos Bee Blvd, SA 2300
Hayward, CA 94542
(510) 885-7545 (direct)