- Academic Advising & Career Education
- CSUEB Pre-Healthcare Advising
- Hours and Locations
- Faculty and Campus
- Calendar of Events
- Alumni and Friends
- Spring Job Fair
- Post Jobs and Internships
- On-Campus Interviewing
- Fall Job Fair
- Cal State East Bay Career Fairs
- Faculty Guidelines
- Employer Services Guidelines
- Employer Guidelines
- Corporate Partnership
- Classroom Presentations
- Classroom Connections
- Career Contacts Directory
- Major Exploration
- Community Service Scholarship Program
- Career Education
- Academic Advising
- Online Chat
2021 Spring Career & Internship Fairs
Career fair registration via Handshake starts in January 2021.
2021 Spring Career and Internship Fairs will be held via Handshake.
Handshake is offering Office Hours for employers so to share new learnings, new features, and best practices for you to succeed in upcoming spring virtual fairs. The live Virtual Fair Office Hours and Q&A sessions are weekly through March 31, 2021.
|For-Profit and Not-for-Profit Organizations||$175.00|
|Non-Profits, Government Agencies, Public School Districts||$100.00|
- Fees are nonrefundable
- Registration fees due at least one week before the fair. Please contact Academic Advising & Career Education to make payment arrangements.
- To register, please log into your Handshake account. Payment by Visa, Mastercard, or check ONLY.
For more information, please contact:
Sylvia Head, Employer Relations Coordinator
Academic Advising and Career Education
25800 Carlos Bee Blvd., SA 2300
Hayward, CA 94542