- Accessibility Services
- Instructions, Forms & Policies
- Our Student Services
- Our Programs and Contact Information
- Faculty Resources
- Tips & Resources
- Making A University Event Accessible
- Accessible Transportation
- Complaint Resolution Process
- Faculty & Staff Accommodations
- Standardized Testing Accommodations (TEAS, CBEST, etc.)
Determination of Accommodations
By the end of the Welcome Meeting, you may be provided with a Determination of Accommodations document. This document lists your accommodations as approved by your accessibility counselor and based on your functional limitations in an academic setting. It is used to initiate discussions with professors about specific classroom and testing accommodations, as it proves your eligibility for academic accommodations.
If your needs change, make an appointment with your accessibility counselor to review your accommodations. The "Review Date" on this document (typically listed as one year from the Welcome Meeting) is to prompt you to check in with your accessibility counselor at that time (but preferably before) to review the effectiveness of your academic accommodations.