Accounting Alumni Celebration
Celebrating the 1st Accounting Alumni Award, the 5th Anniversary of the MS in Accountancy program and the 40th Anniversary of Beta Alpha Psi and at CSUEB.
An evening of reunion with friends, networking with alumni, mentoring and guiding CSUEB accounting students and enjoy a sit-down dinner as we celebrate our outstanding Accounting Alumni.
Saturday, November 16th
5:00- 8:00 pm
New University Union, Multipurpose Room
25800 Carlos Bee Boulevard, Hayward CA 94542
Schedule of Events
Reunions and Networking
- MPR Room Entry Area – Alumni Networking
- Food Court Area - BAP and BSBA Students Reunion
- Food Court Area – MSA Students Reunion
Mentoring and Career GuidanceStudents will be seated at different tables, mentors will visit each table to meet students and to answer questions or provide advice.
- Bay View Room - current MSA students
- Oakland Concord Room – current BAP & BSBA students
MPR Room - Dinner and Outstanding Alumni Awards
CSUEB 2019 Accounting Alumni Achievement Award
Distinguished Committee Members
Michelle McCann, Partner-Tax, Lindquist CPA
Sharon Smith-Lenox, Controller Emerita, Energy Recovery Inc.
Paige Venable, Managing Director- Risk Consulting, KPMG
- Graduate from CSU East Bay’s accounting program (any degree level - BSBA or MBA with an accounting concentration or MSA program)
- Noteworthy Accomplishments:
i. Professional achievements: success in the public or non-public accounting profession or in the not-for-profit or government sector;
ii. Honors and awards by the accounting profession;
iii. Service or support to CSU East Bay;
iv. Service and impact on the community.
- Award recipient is required to attend the awards ceremony. If they are unable to attend, they are not eligible to accept the award, though they may be considered for awards in the future.
- Award nomination deadline – October 31, 2019
Nominate An Outstanding CSUEB Accounting Alumni
We invite you to nominate an outstanding CSUEB Accounting Alumni for the 2019 award.
- Name of Nominator, email, phone number, company name, and position.
- Name of Nominee, graduation year, Degree & Major, professional title, employer.
- A nomination letter stating the nominee’s accomplishments based on the award criteria.
- Upload your nomination information and nomination letter here or
- Email your nominator and nominee information and nomination letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.