- Office of the President
- Current Initiatives
- Messages from the President
- My Story, My Truth Assessment Results
- Launching Our Future Directions Strategic Planning Initiative
- In Support of Our DACA Students
- CSU COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement for Students, Faculty and Staff
- Updated University Guidance on Face Coverings at Cal State East Bay
- Looking Forward to Seeing Everyone Again
- Looking forward beyond COVID-19
- CSU to require immunization against COVID-19
- If one of us, then all of us: A statement asking for grace, compassion and togetherness
- Housing Task Force Report
- Post-COVID opportunity scan
- COVID-19 One Year Later
- Establishment of Affinity-Based Student Success Centers
- Welcome to Spring 2021 Semester
- Our Role in Preserving Our Democracy
- A Greeting from President Cathy Sandeen
- Future Directions strategic planning
- My Story My Truth
- Fall Convocation 2021
- In the News
- Leadership Searches
- Presidential History
- Downloadable Images
Launching Our Future Directions Strategic Planning Initiative
Dear Cal State East Bay community,
Please join us for a virtual Campus Town Hall on Wednesday, September 22, from 12:30 – 2 p.m., to formally launch the “Future Directions” strategic planning initiative. Future Directions is an opportunity for us to reimagine (or reaffirm) Cal State East Bay's vision, mission, and high-level priorities to welcome a new era for the university.
This is your opportunity to let us know your aspirations for our university in an interactive session. Comments will be recorded and will serve as preliminary input to guide the process going forward. Please share your ideas!
We have engaged John Welty, a former CSU president and consultant with American Association of State Colleges and Universities (AASCU) Consulting Services, to help facilitate this process. Dr. Welty has helped many public regional universities define their vision and priorities.
I hope that you will be able to join us to dialogue as a campus community.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information about joining the meeting.
September 14, 2021