Returning Students

Undergraduate Cal State East Bay students who are seeking a first bachelor’s degree and who failed to enroll in classes for two or more consecutive semesters must reapply for admission to the university. Students in this situation are considered to be returning students. 

Returning students must have taken at least one course at CSUEB. If a student was admitted to CSUEB, but did not actually take any courses with us they are considered regular applicants and not returning students. 

Returning students in good standing may reapply to Cal State East Bay and should not have any issue being readmitted. Students who were previously academically disqualified must set up an appointment with a readmission counselor by emailing and consult a counselor in the General Education office, whose office is located in SA 1500 of the Student Services and Administration Building on the Hayward Campus.

How To Apply

Please see the link below for more information.