Building bridges of success together
- Assess the type of assistance and resources for student needs
- Engage students of concern
- Assist students in accessing services, both on and off-campus
- Works with student to build or strengthen their support systems
- Removes obstacles to getting help
- Follow up with student to help them stay on track toward success as a "Pioneer student"
- Family concerns - relationships, situation, etc.
- Basic needs - such as housing, food, etc.
- Developing a plan of action
Student Care Team
Student CARE Team is responsible for the coordination of case management services for students of concern reported to the campus Student CARE team. The CARE Team addresses at-risk concerns regarding student welfare including disruptive, threatening, or violent behavior. Online campus reporting is available for faculty and staff.
Online Reporting for Students of Concern