What Must I do if I Become Injured on the Job?
- Report any Injury/Illness to your Manager/Supervisor within 8 hours.
Provide the following information:
- When and where the Injury/Illness occurred.
- What happened?
- Did anyone witness the incident?
- Contact the Workers’ Compensation Coordinator at 510-885-4227 within 8 hours.
- Types of Medical Treatment:
- In an emergency call 911 immediately, from any campus phone.
- First Aid
- Beyond First Aid
- After Normal Business Hours and Weekends
- Meet with the Workers’ Compensation Coordinator.
- Complete Workers’ Compensation Forms, as needed.